Get New Subscribers on Autopilot
Create a Substack Referral Program in Minutes & Turn Your Subscribers into Your Marketing Team
Takes less than 3 minutes, set it and forget it.
no credit-card required
How It Works?
Create an account with your email, Google, or Twitter account. No credit card required!
Create a Referral Campaign
Set milestones, choose rewards and create your referral program.
Share Referral Link
Paste the campaign link into your newsletter, tweets or any social media posts.
Let your subscribers do the magic. Subscribers use their unique referral link to refer their friends and family and bring in new audience to your newsletter!
Everything you need to grow your subscribers.
All the tools you need to run a referral campaign, reward your referees and grow subscribers!
Start by creating a campaign for your referrals.
Loved by writers worldwide.
Simple, easy to use interface is why people love using SubShark.
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Does Subshark only work for Substack?
- No! Subshark can be used on any email, blog, or webpage platform. Simply paste your referral program link to any platform to allow your readers to access your referral program.
- Does Subshark integrate with Substack?
- At the moment, Subshark does not directly integrate with Substack. Currently Substack does not offer an API for integrations.
- How do you add your subscribers to Substack?
- To add your referred emails to your Substack, simply download the CSV file from your campaign dashboard and upload it to your Substack subscriber page.
- How do I send rewards to my Subscribers?
- When a subscriber reaches a referral milestone, you will be notified to send the reward. You can choose to fulfill the rewards yourself or use our done-for-you fulfillment service. Please contact us for more info on our fulfillment services!
- Can I use Subshark for free?
- Yes, we offer a free 14-day trial! Get access to all features and cancel anytime.
From the blog
5 Ways to Get Your First 100 Substack Subscribers
You've just created a Substack and now you need subscribers to read your work. It helps if you already have a following on a different platform, but let's face it... most people don't. You can ask your friends and family to subscribe, but are they actually interested in the topics you're writing about? Growing your Substack subscribers list can seem challenging when starting from zero.
How to create a Podcast on Substack (step-by-step)
Adding a podcast to your Substack is a great way to give your audience a new way to consume your content. You can release podcast only content, or read through your Substack post, to give your audience the option to listen instead of read. The good news is that setting up a podcast on Substack is super easy.
Grow your Newsletter.
Build the audience of your dreams. Create a Substack Referral Program in Minutes.